Conditions Treated by Our Chiropractor
Our doctor at Living Well Chiropractic in Gilbert, AZ, is here to help patients suffering from many conditions including, for example, sports injuries, sciatica, spinal misalignment, headaches, pain from an auto injury, whiplash, and more.
Here is an alphabetical list of some conditions that might be able to be treated by our chiropractor.
- ACL tears: A tear of the anterior cruciate ligament in the knee.
- Ankle pain: Pain in the ankle joint from a strain or sprain.
- Arm pain: Pain in the arm.
- Asthma (Pediatric): A chronic lung condition that causes difficulty breathing.
- Auto accident injuries: This can include whiplash or different types of joint pain.
- Back pain: This can be caused by injuries such as whiplash.
- Body pain: Pain that is felt throughout the body
- Bursitis: Inflammation of a bursa, a fluid-filled sac near a joint.
- Colic (Pediatric): Excessive, frequent crying in a baby.
- Chronic pain: We can provide treatment of long-term pain.
- Dislocated joints: A joint forced out of its normal position.
- Digestive issues: Problems with the digestive system.
- Dizziness: A feeling of lightheadedness or confusion.
- Ear infections: An infection of the ear.
- Fatigue: Extreme tiredness.
- Food allergies: An abnormal reaction of the body to certain foods.
- Headaches: Pain in the head from neck muscle or migraines.
- Herniated discs: We can help provide pain relief when a spinal disc moves out of place and compresses a nerve.
- Inflammation: Swelling, redness, and heat in the affected area.
- Joint pain: Pain in the joints, such as the knee, wrist, or elbow.
- Lack of mobility: Difficulty moving or being active.
- Leg pain: Pain in the leg muscles, tendons, ligaments, or joints.
- Muscle sprains and strains: Injury to a muscle or tendon.
- Muscle tears: A severe injury to a muscle or tendon.
- Neck pain: Pain in the neck from spinal misalignment or other causes.
- Nerve compression: Pressure on a nerve.
- Neuropathy: A nervous system disorder that causes tingling and pain in the extremities (hands and feet).
- Osteoarthritis: A degenerative joint disease.
- Prenatal pain: Pain experienced during pregnancy.
- Plantar fasciitis: Inflammation of the ligament in the sole of the foot.
- Poor posture: Slouching or not standing up straight.
- Pulled muscle: A muscle that has been stretched or torn.
- Repetitive use injury: If you do the same action over and over again improperly, it may result in injury.
- Rotator cuff injuries: Injury to the muscles and tendons of the shoulder.
- Sciatica: Pain from the sciatic nerve.
- Shoulder pain: This may be symptom of a rotator cuff injury and may be helped by chiropractic care.
- Sore muscles: Pain in the muscles from a strain or tear.
- Spinal misalignment: Misalignment of the spine.
- Sports injuries: There are many skeletal injuries that happen during sports.
- Tennis elbow: Pain in the elbow caused by overuse.
- Tendinitis: Inflammation of a tendon.
- Whiplash: An injury to the neck caused by a sudden movement.
- Wrist Pain: May be caused by carpal tunnel syndrome.
Visit Our Chiropractor at Living Well Chiropractic in Gilbert, AZ, for Help with an Auto Injury
Call (480) 539-2774 to schedule an appointment and get started with your treatment plan to manage these conditions and more. We at Living Well Chiropractic are here to help.